- Need – What are we (not) deciding anything at all?
- Mode – Who (or what) will make this decision, and how will they approach that task?
- Investment – What kinds and amounts of resources will be invested in the process of making this decision?
- Options – What are the different actions we could potentially take to deal with the issue?
- Possibilities – What are the various things that could happen if we took a particular action?
- Judgement – Which of the things that they care about actually would happen if we took that action?
- Value – How much would they really care (positively or negatively) if that action were taken?
- Tradeoffs – How should we make the tradeoffs that are required to settle on the action? we will pursue?
- Acceptability – How can we get them to agree to this decision?
- Implementation – We’ve made the decision and chosen the course of action. How do we get it done, and can it be done?
No comments yet.