1. Exercise before breakfast – it helps your body burn fat more efficiently.
2. Eat dinner around 6pm. Do light exercise (e.g. a short walk) an hour later.
3. Eat butter, not margarine. Reduce omega-6 fatty acids and increase omega-3
4. Eat four meals a day e.g.
– omelette for breakfast
– salad for lunch
– soup or protein shake in afternoon
– meat & 2 veg (no carbs) for dinner
5. Use virgin olive-oil for salads; coconut oil for frying.
6. Avoid carbs & fat together e.g. Pizza
7. Have cottage cheese as an evening snack. (Tryptophan helps you sleep).
8. For weight-loss, replace carbs with vegetables
9. Red wine is fine; lager causes man-boobs (known as the oestrogenic effect)